(Image Credit: Vorwerk Recipe Community)
- 25 grams butter
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Half teaspoon ground ginger
- Half teaspoon cinnamon
- Half teaspoon salt
- Half teaspoon turmeric
- Quarter teaspoon garam masala
- Half teaspoon chilli
- 400 grams chicken, cubed
- 100 grams tomato paste
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2 teaspoons cornflour, for thickening.
- Mix the spices together and add chicken meat and set aside.
- Chop onion and garlic for 5 seconds speed 7.
- Melt butter and saute onion and garlic for 2 mins at 100 degrees Celsius speed 1.
- Add chicken and saute for 5 mins, 100C speed soft, REVERSE.
- Add tomato paste and evaporated milk with cornflour and simmer gently for 5 mins, 90C speed 1 REVERSE.
- Serve with rice andsteamed veggies.
You can cook rice first while steaming veggies (or even the chicken if you wish) in the varoma, then keep it warm in the thermoserver while cooking the butter chicken.
Or do the reverse… cook the butter chicken first then steam the rice and veggies. Either way works as long as you have a thermoserver!