- 4 cups leftover steamed white rice
- 120 gr ham, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 cup frozen green peas
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- Gently mash the leftover rice using your hands to loosen it.
- Add salt and garlic powder and toss. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- heat the oil and sauté the minced ham. Continue to cook the ham for 1 minute.
- Put the ham on one side of the pan. Pour-in the beaten eggs. Cook one side for 1 minute. Flip the egg and cook the other side for another minute. Separate the eggs into multiple pieces by letting the tip of the spatula run through in a chopping motion.
- Add the rice. Cook and continuously toss every minute for 5 minutes.
- Put-in the green peas. Toss and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a serving plate. Top with chopped green onions.
- Add seasoning to taste and serve.