Orignal recipe from Vorwerk recipe community.
- 1 onion, halved
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 750 g pork 2-3 cm cubed (I used pork fillet)
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 120 g white wine
- 2 tsp English mustard
- 1 tbs paprika
- 1 tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbs tomato paste
- 1 tbs vegetable stock concentrate
- 1 small red capsicum, seeded and chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, seeded and chopped
- Chop onion and garlic for 3 seconds on speed 7
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add oil and cook 3 mins at Varoma temperature speed 1
- Add pork, tomatoes, wine, mustard, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, turmeric, tomato paste and vegetable stock concentrate.
- Cook 30 mins, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1
- Add red and green capsicum and cook for a further 10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1.
- Remove from mixer and place in server or plate up and enjoy.
© 2023 Copyright Find My Dinner