Thermomix Italian Meatballs
Here is an easy meatballs recipe you can whip up in a Thermomix, great to have as a meal on their own served with your choice of pasta or as a starter/side dish.
You can use 2 tins of diced tomatoes instead of Passata. You can also substitute one type of meat for the other by doubling the amount of either one you prefer.
- 350 g veal mince
- 350 g pork mince
- 40 g Pine nuts
- 35 g bread
- 1 lemon, Zest and Juice
- 20 g parmesan
- 1 Small Onion halved
- 4 sprigs basil
- sea salt & pepper to taste
- 700 g Passata Sauce
- 375 g water
- 30 g Vegetable stock paste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Blitz Veal and Pork meat in your TM bowl, 4-5 Secs/Speed 7. Put aside and clean bowl.
- Put Pinenuts in your TM bowl and roast 5mins/Varoma/Speed 1.
- Add the Bread and the Lemon Zest to your TM bowl and chop 15 Secs/Speed 7. Put aside. No need to clean bowl.
- Put Parmesan into your TM bowl and grate 20 Secs/Speed 9. Tip into bowl with bread and lemon and leave aside.
- Put in Onion (halved) and Basil leaves, chop 3 secs/Speed 7.
- Add your bowl with the pinenuts, lemon and breadcrumbs into the TM bowl and the minced meat. Season with Salt and Pepper and give a little stir with your spatula and then mix 30 secs/Reverse/Speed 2.
- 7. Lightly spray your varoma tray and dish. Make mixture into small balls and then put on your varoma tray and dish. Do not put any balls right in the middle of the tray. Leave the varoma dish to the side.
- Pour into clean bowl, Passata and Water. Put in TM Vegetable stock and lemon juice. Stir 5 Secs/speed 3.
- Place lid on TM bowl, then place the varoma dish and tray on top of lid. Put Varoma lid on and cook 30mins/Varoma/Speed 2.
- Serve in a bowl with sauce over the meatballs.
© 2023 Copyright Find My Dinner
Like this? Why not share it with your friends...