Thai Chicken Burgers
Quick, easy and low fat meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Add sweet chilli sauce for extra flavour.
- 550g chicken breast mince
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/3 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 6 multi-grain or wholemeal bread rolls, halved
- 2 carrots, peeled, sliced into ribbons
- 100g snow pea sprouts, trimmed
- Combine mince, curry paste, onions, 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce, egg, cottage cheese, breadcrumbs, fish sauce, soy sauce and coriander. Mix well.
- Using 1/2 cup mixture, shape into 6 x 3cm-thick patties. Place onto a tray. Cover. Refrigerate for
- Heat barbecue on medium heat. Spray patties with oil. Cook for 12 minutes, turning, or until cooked through.
- Cook rolls, cut-side down, for 1 minute. Spread roll bases with remaining sweet chilli sauce. Top with patties, carrot, sprouts and roll tops. Serve.
© 2023 Copyright Find My Dinner