A quick and easy meatballs recipe for dinner. Use a rice cooker for a rice base.
- 4 Bread Slices, broken into pieces
- 6 sprigs Italian parsley
- 130 g parmesan cheese, Cubed
- 500 g beef, Diced
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 100 g milk
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 1/2 brown onion
- 35g olive oil
- 3 x 400g Tins Tomatoes
- 2 basil leaves
- Place Bread, Parsley and Parmesan in TM bowl and blitz 20 secs | speed 9
- Add beef, veal and salt and pepper and mince 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
- Add Milk and 5 times | 1 sec | turbo
- Roll into tablespoon sized meatballs and place in the Varoma dish and tray - I spray my varoma dish and tray with an olive oil spray.
- No need to clean the TM bowl - you can move onto making the Sauce.
- Italian Tomato Sauce
- Add Garlic and Onion to TM Bowl and chop 5 sec | speed 5 Scrape down the side and add Olive Oil. Saute 3 mins | Varoma | speed 1 | MC removed
- Add tomatoes and basil to the TM bowl, put the Varoma in place and cook 25 mins | Varoma | Speed 1 | Counter-clockwise operation
© 2022 Copyright Find My Dinner