Summer Chicken Skewers
Another summer recipe which will quickly become a family favourite.
- 800g chicken tenderloins, cut into cubes
- 1 small red capsicum, deseeded, cut into cubes
- 1 small yellow capsicum, deseeded, cut into cubes
- 2 small zucchini, cut into rounds
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Vegeta Twist Chicken and Poultry Seasoning
- Salad leaves, to serve
- Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes. Drain. Thread chicken onto skewers alternately with vegetables. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning.
- Preheat barbecue grill or frying pan on high heat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook skewers for 5 to 6 minutes, turning occasionally, or until cooked through.
- Serve skewers with a cool salad or rice.
© 2023 Copyright Find My Dinner
Like this? Why not share it with your friends...