Welcome in the New Year with this delicious summer inspired Thai Beef dish.
- 600g beef blade steak, trimmed of fat, sliced thinly across the grain
- 3 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 tablespoon coconut cream
- 2 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 cup red rice
- 200g snow peas, sliced lengthways
- 2 carrots, cut into batons
- 250g punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup mung bean sprouts
- Juice 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon palm sugar
- Thai basil, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Chili to serve
- Place beef in a bowl and add coriander, cumin, turmeric, coconut cream and 1 teaspoon fish sauce. Stir to combine.
- Rinse rice in a sieve and place in a saucepan with 2 cups water, cover with a lid and bring to the boil. Reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes until tender and water has absorbed.
- Preheat a BBQ or large non-stick fry pan to high heat and cook beef for 30 seconds per side.
- In a large bowl, combine the snow peas, carrots, tomatoes and sprouts.
- Combine lime juice, palm sugar and 1 teaspoon fish sauce to make the dressing.
- Place rice and salad in a bowl and top with beef, Thai basil, lime wedges, sliced chili and dressing.
© 2023 Copyright Find My Dinner