A classic pasta dish with a modern seafood twist.
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil, plus extra to toss
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 anchovy fillets
- 2 x 400g can chopped tomatoes
- 200ml dry white wine
- 500g spaghetti
- 300g mussels, scrubbed, debearded
- 800g good-quality marinara mix
- 200g peeled green prawns
- Torn flat-leaf parsley leaves, to serve
- Salt, to season
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat and add garlic and anchovies. Cook, stirring, for 1-2 minutes until anchovies have melted. Add tomatoes and wine and bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and cook for 20 minutes until slightly reduced.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water according to packet instructions. Drain, then return to the pan and toss in a little olive oil.
- Add the mussels to the pan of sauce, cover and cook for 1 minute, shaking the pan occasionally. Add the remaining seafood and cook for a further 2-3 minutes until the marinara mix and prawns are cooked through and the mussels have opened (discard any that haven’t opened after this time). Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the drained pasta, toss to combine, then divide among bowls and serve garnished with parsley leaves.
© 2022 Copyright Find My Dinner