We're Back! Here's a summer inspired recipe for all you sea food loving people.
- 1 x 415g can pink salmon, drained, flaked
- 1/4 Chinese cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, peeled, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, ends trimmed, halved lengthways, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 red capsicum, halved, deseeded, thinly sliced
- 1 x 200g punnet red grape tomatoes, halved
- 4 spring onions, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh mint leaves
- SWEET CHILLI DRESSING
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- Sweet chilli dressing: combine the sweet chilli sauce, lime juice, fish sauce and sugar in a small jug. Set aside.
- Place half the salmon in a large bowl with the cabbage, carrot, cucumber, capsicum, tomato, spring onion, coriander, basil and mint. Toss to combine. Drizzle with sweet chilli dressing and toss to combine.
- Spoon the salad evenly among serving plates. Top with remaining salmon to serve.