(Photo Credit: Taste)
- 1 cup Jasmine rice
- 2 1/2 tbls Vegetable oil
- 500 g Pork Scotch Fillet Steaks, fat trimmed, cut into thin strips
- 500 g frozen Thai-style stir-fry vegetable mix
- 1 cup Peanut satay simmer sauce
- 1 Spring onion, shredded
- Bring a large kettle of water to the boil, then pour into a saucepan. Cover and bring to the boil. Add the rice and cook for 10 mins or until tender. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tsp of the oil in a wok or large deep frying pan over high heat. Stir-fry pork in 3 batches, adding 2 teaspoons oil to each batch, for 2 mins or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Heat remaining oil in wok over medium-high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3-4 mins or until tender-crisp. Add the pork and sauce. Toss to combine and heat through. Serve with rice and top with spring onion.