Another summer inspired beef dish to fill the hungry family or unexpected guests dropping in for New Years visits.
- 500g Australian BBQ Beef Round Steak, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, cut into thin wedges
- 3 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/3 cup (80ml) teriyaki sauce
- 450g pkt microwaveable brown rice
- 60g Brand Australian Baby Spinach
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks
- 6 red radish, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, stoned, peeled, chopped
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
- Toss the beef and onion in a bowl with 2 teaspoons of the sesame oil. Heat a barbecue flat plate on high. Cook the beef mixture, tossing occasionally, for 3 mins or until browned. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce and toss until beef is well coated and sauce is heated through. Transfer to a bowl.
- Meanwhile, cook the rice following packet directions. Set aside for 10 mins to cool.
- Combine the rice, spinach, carrot, radish and avocado in a large bowl. Whisk the soy sauce, ginger, vinegar and remaining oil in a small bowl. Drizzle the dressing over the rice salad. Toss to combine.
- Divide the rice salad among serving bowls. Top with beef and sprinkle with sesame seeds to serve.
© 2022 Copyright Find My Dinner