The perfect way to warm up this winter with an easy slow cooked pork red curry.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2kg Coles Australian Pork Shoulder Roast Boneless, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60g) red curry paste
- 400ml can coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 600g butternut pumpkin, peeled, seeded, cut into 3cm pieces
- 150g green beans, trimmed, halved
- Coriander leaves, to serve
- Steamed long grain rice, to serve
- Lime wedges, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add the pork and cook in 3 batches, stirring, for 5 mins or until browned all over.
- Place the pork, onion, curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and pumpkin in the bowl of a 20-cup (5L) capacity slow cooker. Cook, covered, on low for 6 hours or on high for 4 hours, adding the beans in the last 30 mins of cooking time.
- Divide the curry and rice among serving bowls. Sprinkle with coriander and serve with lime wedges.
© 2021 Copyright Find My Dinner