Terms and Conditions for submitting your recipes
- If you send content to findmydinner.com, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at the sole discretion of findmydinner.com.
- findmydinner.com will determine, at its discretion, whether to publish (or remove from a site) any of your content.
- You acknowledge that findmydinner.com may use all intellectual property rights in your content throughout the world, in perpetuity, without restriction and free of charge including publication of that material in hard copy publications or in electronic media, using your content in advertising and promotional material for findmydinner.com and permitting others to do any of these and that any such use does not give rise to any obligation of findmydinner.com to make any payment of any kind to you.
- You waive all moral rights in your content and consent to anything which findmydinner.com(or any person permitted to do so by findmydinner.com) may do in relation to your content which would otherwise be in breach of your moral rights. This includes that findmydinner.com may use your content without attributing you as the source of your content.
- findmydinner.com may edit your content in its discretion.
- You warrant that:
(a) you own your content and all rights in relation to your content;
(b) you obtained your content in a manner which does not breach any laws or the rights of any person;
(c) your content is accurate and reflects actual people and events and you did not digitally alter images or footage in any way to create your content or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; this may not be relevant to the type of material you are going to be asking for
(d) your content, your provision of your content to findmydinner.com and the use by findmydinner.com of your content, in each case as contemplated in these terms and conditions, does not breach any law (including laws relating to privacy, intellectual property and defamation) or the rights of any person;
(e) your content, at the time you send it to findmydinner.com, contains no virus or other code or material embedded in it which will have a negative impact on the service provided by findmydinner.com or it’s infrastructure;
(f) your content is not being provided for a commercial purpose (including that you are not soliciting funds or promoting particular goods or services); and
- On providing your content to findmydinner.com for publication in any media, you indemnify findmydinner.com and its employees against any damage or loss made against or suffered by any of those indemnified arising, in whole or in part, as a result of a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
Member names and user information
findmydinner.com encourages the use of usernames (e.g. Roger R) rather than your actual name, to protect your privacy. We require members to include the following findmydinner.com registration information:
- First name
- Family name
- Email address
Failure to include correct information outlined above will be seen as a breach of the user agreement.
Please refrain from choosing offensive usernames and never post a message under another person’s name or pretend to be another person. When commenting on findmydinner.com, your username is the only personal information that is displayed. Your real names and email address will never be displayed publicly unless otherwise specified by you.
The username field is compulsory and must be unique. If the name you select is already in use you will be prompted to choose a different one. You should be aware that your username will be published anywhere you make a contribution to the site.
Important note: Please use careful consideration when choosing your findmydinner.com username, as it will be published on the website.
User ratings, reviews & comments
At the discretion of the findmydinner.com Administrator or Editor, user ratings, reviews & comments may be edited or removed due to foul language, spam posting, inappropriateness, etc. Breeches of this user agreement may result in website users having their membership restricted or deleted without warning.
The site Administrator may at any time republish user ratings, reviews & comments elsewhere on the site.
findmydinner.com strives to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personally identifiable information of our customers. We use a variety of physical and electronic security measures including restricting physical access to our offices and firewalls and secure databases to keep personal information secure from misuse, loss or unauthorised use or disclosure. No data transmission over the Internet or storage can be guaranteed to be totally secure.